There are many reasons why I love Windy Hills Campground for the last 2 years since it was bought by a hard working family.
1. Movie night for the family to watch under the stars.
2. Two ponds that were cleaned up and kids can not wait to go fishing next summer.
3. Playground, candy store, and an arcade with pool table and board games to keep the kids busy for hours.
4. Clean and all junk gone from former owners. Including all loose dogs and cats that former owners had and all of their junk.
5. Everyone helps each other. Including the owner and his family if you have any questions or concerns.
6. Christmas in July ( Santa comes and visits the kids)
7.Potluck dinners with the owners.
8. Basketball court
9. New trails families can go and explore.
10. My family has been at Windy Hills for almost 20 years and the last 2 years have been delightful with the new owners.
Keep up the great work Windy Hills Campground. Can't wait till summer of 2015.
We well be moving to windy hills as permanent campers for the 2015 season. We couldn't be more enthused. What an amazing family friendly atmosphere. The work and development that is being done here on a daily basis will make it a premier camp location for those who love the beauty and peace of outdoor summer adventure! Great job Dona and Tom!
We're looking forward to another year camping at Windy Hills Campground. We looked at many before choosing Windy Hills because of the family friendly atmosphere.
A truly wondrous and magical place! Friendly, supportive neighbors, wonderful owners, wildlife, spacious campsites and the freedom to nap consistently! Even has its own chaplain!
Who DJs! Simply love it at Windy Hills!